Monday, March 23, 2009

Weekend in Utard

Christine and I went up to Utah this weekend for a friends wedding. All of the in laws live up there so we also got to hang with her side of our family. I still not completely comfortable around them so I took my trusty pencil and pad of paper so I could doodle when possible. thees are a couple of things I finished . except the ninja turtle I did this a few weeks ago but haven't had a chance to throw him up yet.
My brother in laws youngest was watching cartoons Friday afternoon and was relay captured by this rabbit looking type character. He also caught my eye when I came up with this guy. then I put her name on there and did some fun hearts in different ways. when I showed he she just turned and nodded her head and went right bake to watching cartoons, not even a smile. I still want to color it and do some fun hearts behind him in color. Ill post it up when I get it done so keep a eye out for it.
Above I was talking with my niece Alisa about drawing in a cartoon style she wants to do more like this but hasn't figured it out,she dose doe thees beautifully pencil still life drawings.shes mostly done peoples faces but she figuring it all out still. we got to talking about how hard it is to draw hands in any position. I was trying to show her how I struggle with hands and rarely get them the right proportions , so I drew this and it came out darn good, so then I drew to others and they also came out darn good. It ticked me off I couldn't draw a bad hand.

Well I'm going to start posting more often again using my buddies computer until we get our house finished being rewired. also got a project in the works nothing completely set in stone but keep a ear out for more information on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment